Steps to Ownership:
- Call us and ask questions and we'll ask you a few, too!
- Our "get aquainted" conversations with you help us to determine which puppy will be best suited for you, your family, and your needs. If possible we also like you to meet the puppies. We also request that you fill out the application form below.
- Before coming home with you, your puppy will have a veterinary exam as well as first shots and de-worming. We will send his/her health records home with you along with other important papers.
- We send info of the food that your puppy is currently eating along with feeding instructions.
- If there are no current puppies are available you may be added to our Master wait list.
- The Master wait list requires a deposit of $500.00 to secure a puppy.
- All deposits are non-refundable but are transferable between litters.
At Canadian Bernedoodles we participate with excitement in helping you
find just the right Bernedoodle puppy for your family!
Our goal is that every puppy raised by our family will be welcomed into a loving and caring home.
Please take the time to read our health guarantee and spay/neuter agreement below.
Reserves available by deposit.
All deposits are non-refundable but are transferable between litters.
Prices have been updated for 2022
F1 Standard litter (50% Bernese/50% Poodle)
E-Transfer is our preferred payment method, and can be sent to the email address below.
If you are not able to use E-transfers we can also accept payments through Paypal.
Please also note to pay the full price that you must enter the puppy's price minus your deposit.
3% fee on deposits through PayPal. Feel free to discuss your options with us.
or Pay full price on PayPal
Canadian Bernedoodle Health & Spay/Neuter Agreement
Bernedoodles for sale, Sorrento,BC., Tri-colour, Black and White, Bernedoodle Puppies for Sale.